These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AVR Ventures Private Limited’s Website. AVR Ventures Private Limited is located at: 2A Tipu Sultan Road , Kolkata, West Bengal – 700026, India
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use AVR Ventures Private Limited’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, AVR Ventures Private Limited and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on AVR Ventures Private Limited. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://avrventures.net for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://avrventures.net
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://avrventures.net
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://avrventures.net
Redistribute content from AVR Ventures Private Limited (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. AVR Ventures Private Limited does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of AVR Ventures Private Limited, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws AVR Ventures Private Limitedshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
AVR Ventures Private Limitedreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant to AVR Ventures Private Limited a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to
use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of AVR Ventures Private Limited’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Product Warranty and Guarantee
We at AVR offer Lifetime Guarantee against defects in materials (leather and hardware such as snaps, zippers, buckles, rivets, etc.) and workmanship. Our leather, as with all natural materials, will occasionally have unique characteristics such as: small scars, creases and variations in the color and are not considered defects. Validated warranty repairs are repaired or replaced at no charge.
Due to the nature of leather our Guarantee does not cover natural wear and tear. Worn edges or corners, natural fading and softening of materials is an expected occurrence. We find that patches and natural wear are a part of the process that unfolds as your product grows with you.
Maintain your favorite leather product regularly . Leather can be cleaned and restored with a regimen of leather care products designed to clean, condition and protect. Leather Care can help maintain your product longer. Please see our Leather Care page for more information.
If you are in a dryer (hot or cold) climate please condition your product as soon as it feels less supple, dull or faded. Vegetable tanned leather when conditioned should feel slightly oiled and look rich. Similar to the nature of skin it needs to be moisturized as soon as it feels dry.
If you would like to explore a non-warranty repair, please review our options for Repairs for Your Product.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacture defects and are not covered within our Lifetime Guarantee policy. We may charge a fee for repairs that are not included in Our Life Time Guarantee
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather damage
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.
Any warranty claims associated with the below list of merchandise categories do not fall within our Lifetime Guarantee policy.
- Promotional, FINAL SALE, sample or assorted sale merchandise.
- Merchandise not manufactured by AVR Leather Ventures Private Limited.
1 Year Limited Warranty Exemptions
The following have a limited 1 year warranty that is valid from the date of purchase. Fabric and Linings
- Velcro or Elastic
- Interior Nylon Zippers
- Key Chains
All Warranty Repair requests must be processed and validated by our Warranty Team.
- Proof of purchase is required for warranty validation and service.
- Every request is reviewed and assessed on a case-by case basis.
- Any fees associated with a warranty claim will be provided to the customer for approval before work is done.
- Customer is responsible for shipping product back to our Kolkata workshop. We will take care of the shipping on the way back to you.
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs to return product for non-warranty repairs.
- When shipping, request an insurance policy equal to the value of your return.
- Delivery will be refused on packages received without a Work Order.
- We reserve the right to send “Do-it-Yourself” repair kits for certain repairs or manufacture defects. These kits will be sent with complete repair parts and instructions.
- Using an unauthorized service provider voids the Lifetime Guarantee.
- If your merchandise is unable to be repaired, replacement merchandise will be given in exchange at equal or lesser value of original items.
- Warranties are non-transferable.
To help protect our customers and make sure every return or exchange is dealt with fairly, we reserve the right to not refund the following:
- Customer is responsible for shipping cost
- All return and exchange requests must be received within 30 days of purchase either online or from our Will Leather Goods retail locations.
- Proof of purchase is required to validate a return or exchange
- Items with a missing label or an item that has been defaced
- Items that have been soiled or contaminated, until they have been cleaned
- Items lost or damaged due to fire, flood or natural disaster